Choose Between Two Options
- C$59 for 60-Minute Photography Session of Your Choice (C$460 total value)
- 60-minute boudoir, dudeoir, maternity boudoir, elegant portrait, headshot, or family photo session ($360 value)
- 150 images on a CD with 10 edited images and two 6”x4” prints ($100 value)
- C$69 for 90-Minute Photography Session of Your Choice (C$660 total value)
- 90-minute boudoir, dudeoir, maternity boudoir, elegant portrait, headshot, or family photo session ($460 value)
- 200 images on a CD with 10 edited images and two 6”x4” prints ($200 value)
A Chat with Astrid Monge Photography
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
In university I studied photography as a fine art medium, so when I’m shooting a client they become my subject and muse. They are not just another random behind my lens. Instead they are a subject whose essence I want to draw out. I do this because I love it & In my eyes my subjects image is artwork.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
My inspiration has most definitely been my love of photography, my love of art, and the explorations of the female form through black and white film photography. It’s what I have consistently been drawn to. I believe an image is powerful and I have always wanted to empower others.
What do you love most about your job?
What I definitely love most about my job is having the ability to empower my clients through their image. When someone wants me to shoot them they allow me to tell a story about their bodies and for that time they let me in to a very private side of themselves. It’s a privilege.
What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer?
The best feedback I have ever got was from a client who said she couldn’t believe it. She couldn’t believe that I had managed to capture her as she saw herself, her happy confident and vibrant self. Not the image she saw when someone snapped a shot of her but rather as the woman she felt she was.