All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 22, 2016
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for 2-day Expo Pass admission for one ($50 value)
- $125 for 2-day Expo Plus Pass admission for one ($250 value)
The AT&T Tech Expo takes place on July 15-16 at the scenic AT&T Park. In addition to two-day admission, the Expo Plus pass also gets you access to VIP entrance, express lines, and the Gotham Club, as well as a parking pass, an upgraded gift bag, and $25 worth of food and beverage vouchers each day.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Passes Valid for Friday, July 15 & Saturday, July 16. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AT&T Tech Expo
One of the country's largest baseball stadiums becomes a beacon for the universe's biggest brains at the AT&T Tech Expo. This celebration of innovation treats aspiring mobile-app developers, video-content creators, and tech pros of all ages to a wealth of futuristic fun, and a rare opportunity to explore the field of AT&T Park. Here's what to expect:
- The Speakers: Award-winning author Ray Kurzweil, famed statistician Nate Silver, TV star/author Jason Silva, Actor/musician Jared Leto and Stanford computer visionary Dr. Fei-Fei Li share their visions of future tech.
- The Exhibits: Explore a promenade featuring innovations from more than 50 tech partners, experience virtual reality, play with the slew of futuristic gadgets, and make friends with a robot
- The Music: Saturday night features a performance by Silversun Pickups, who will play some of the hits from their critically-acclaimed album Better Nature.
- Other Festivities: Show off your coding skills at a Hackathon (offering over $100,000 in prizes) or send the kids to a Maker Camp (where they'll hack and tinker on hands-on projects)