All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $33 for dinner for two with wine, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $75.85 total value)
- $33 for dinner for two with wine, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $75.85 total value)
- $66 for dinner for four with wine, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $151.70 total value)
- $66 for dinner for four with wine, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $151.70 total value)<p>
Each pair of diners receives:
- One appetizer (up to an $11.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $22.95 value each)
- Two glasses of Greek wine (up to a $9 value each)<p>
The menu includes appetizers such as spanakopita, calamari, and shrimp saganaki baked in a tomato, ouzo, garlic, and feta cheese sauce. Choose from entrees such as veal parmesan with spaghetti, new york strip steak with parmesan asparagus, lemon potatoes, and garden salad, and lamb Iskender—a Turkish dish of marinated lamb with pita bread and spicy tomato sauce.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Not valid for market-price items or specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Athens a Mediterranean Restaurant and Pizzeria
More than 30 years ago, Stavros and Ekaterini Begetis purchased the Main Street building in which they would open Athens a Mediterranean Restaurant and Pizzeria, specializing in Greek and Italian cuisine. Their sons George and Dimitri worked alongside their parents, and today, George continues the family’s culinary traditions. Specialties include Greek pan pizza, spanakopita, and tender veal parmesan served with spaghetti. Diners can also opt for seared salmon or juicy steaks, washing it all back with beer or wine.