What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for one week of summer camp for one hour a day from 1 p.m to 2 p.m. ($68 value)
- $65 for one week of summer camp for two hours a day from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. ($135 value)
- $65 for two weeks of summer camp for one hour a day from 1 p.m-2 p.m. ($136 value)
- $129 for two weeks of summer camp for two hours a day from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. ($270 value)
- $135 for four weeks of summer camp for one hour a day from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. ($272 value)
- $269 for four weeks of summer camp for two hours a day from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. ($540 value)
Camp starts June 20 and runs through August 18, with no camp week of July 4. Click here for more information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. New clients or those who haven't been active in the past 12 month(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. There is no camp the week of July 4th. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mini Athletes/Athletic Republic
There is no doubt that kids today are growing up on a “non-traditional playground”. They are surrounded by a variety of handheld electronic games, big screen TVs and other technological gadgets that reduce their physical activity and create a more sedentary lifestyle. At Mini Athletes we get the little ones off the sofa and on to the playing field as children learn to play different sports. We focus on keeping the original benefits of gym class alive and increase their physical activity while having fun. We promote fun by encouraging laughing, sharing, and high fiving but we teach the importance of never laughing at anyone who is trying. Classes are designed to increase fine and gross motor skill development, coordination and balance, spatial and perceptual awareness while also introducing the basics of each sport.