If a stomach’s complaints are ignored for too long, it will take the body hostage by holding the liver at gunpoint until all its hunger demands are met. Give yourself leverage during negotiations with today’s Groupon to Park’s Edge, nestled in Inman Park. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get a contemporary American dinner for two (up to an $84 total value). The meal includes the following:
- One appetizer, soup, or salad to share (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $24 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $12 value each)
- For $68, you get a contemporary American dinner for four (up to a $168 total value). The meal includes the following:
- Two appetizers, soups, or salads to share (up to a $12 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $24 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $12 value each)<p>
Thanks to the guidance of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, the team at Park’s Edge is proud to welcome locals into its newly renovated interior to sample contemporary fare from an updated dinner menu. Fresh-faced appetizers enrapture guests with stylish, flattering outfits, such as the sweet-corn-and-maple-bacon ensemble that highlights the knees of pan-seared scallops. Mixed-mushroom rigatoni sates patrons’ pasta cravings without requiring fancy fork-spinning skills, and the bone-in pork chop shows diners the best way to recline on a sweet-potato purée while in the nutty company of apricot-pistachio relish. Guests can enhance their culinary adventures with frothy brews, pours of wine, or a specialty cocktail such as a strawberry-and-basil-infused caipirinha.
Thanks to the guidance of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, the culinary team at Park's Edge is proud to welcome locals into its newly renovated interior to sample contemporary American fare. Chef Jorge Pacheco summons the fragrant memories of his mother's and grandmother's kitchens as he puts his years of cooking to use in the eatery of his longtime partner, Park's Edge owner Richard Wadlington, Jr. Pacheco enhances pan-seared seafood and succulent cuts of lamb with creative flourishes, such as worcestershire-compound butter and apricot-pistachio relish. He then passes his ambrosial entrees off to friendly servers, who ferry them to guests sitting in the chocolate-hued dining room or kicking back beneath the shade of tall trees and curious UFOs on the secluded patio.
913 Bermina Ave. NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30307