Entertainment Industry Pros lead On-Camera Acting classes for kids/teens/adults
About This Deal
- The classes are led by Entertainment Industry Pros and include instruction on such elements as on-camera audition techniques, commercial acting, sit-com, drama, career consulting, networking
- Age ranges for specific classes:
- 7–11 for the kids’ sessions
- 12–18 for the teens’ sessions
- Over the age of 18 for the adult sessions
- Classes take place once per week, the day depends on the specific class taken and can be determined upon reservation
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming classes
- Significant health and safety precautions in place!
Need To Know
About Atlanta Workshop Players
The Atlanta Workshop Players is a non-profit, professional, family-friendly theatre company and school that has enjoyed 40 successful years touring Atlanta-area schools with educational and socially aware productions on stage and screen. AWP is a Movie and Theatre Production Company; a Film School Conservatory; has a Professional Musical Theatre Training Program and conducts Performing Arts Camps that attract students and teachers from 5 continents. The motto is CHANGING THE WORLD ONE AUDIENCE AT A TIME, and they really do. Imagine a world where children are accepted and loved unconditionally. Where they discover their unique value and through the performing arts use their talents to make a positive difference. This is “Art With A Purpose”. This is AWP.
The Atlanta Workshop Players strive to educate, challenge and inspire diverse young people through extraordinary theatrical productions and training, in a joyful, supportive, non-competitive atmosphere