Choose from Six Options
- $55 for a two-hour kayak or paddleboard eco tour for two ($96 value)
- $107 for a two-hour kayak or paddleboard eco tour for four ($192 value)
- $29 for a two-hour kayak or paddleboard rental for two, valid Monday-Thursday ($64 value)
- $55 for a two-hour kayak or paddleboard rental for four, valid Monday-Thursday ($128 value)
- $33 for a two-hour kayak or paddleboard rental for two, valid any day ($64 value)
- $62 for a two-hour kayak or paddleboard rental for four, valid any day ($128 value)
Tours take guests through the heart of Richardson Historic Park & Nature Preserve, whose wildlife residents include birds, manatees, and giant iguanas.
Atlantic Coast Kayak Company
Atlantic Coast Kayak Company encourages exploration of South Florida's scenic waterways the way the state's founders intended: via kayak or stand-up paddleboards. Originally opened in 1989, the company continues to provide individuals with the equipment and training needed to take to the water. Guests can rent kayaks or stand-up paddleboards and explore the area on their own, or join one of the regularly scheduled, professionally guided ecotours. Throughout each outing, visitors may have the opportunity to spot wildlife such as shore birds and giant iguanas while savoring the other sights.