Choose from Five Options
- Family Pass for college planning for all four years of high school ($749 value)
- College planning for freshman year ($79 value)
- College planning for sophomore year ($129 value)
- College planning for junior year ($299 value)
- College planning for senior year ($379 value)
Detailed information for each guide is available here.
Atlantic College Planning
There are thousands of colleges across the United States, and choosing the right one can seem like an impossible and overwhelming task. Atlantic College Planning (ACP) strives to sap the stress out of the college-acceptance process by helping families navigate the process, whittle down the selection, and ultimately, send their high-school students off to their ideal college with the best financial package available.
ACP’s College Planning Guides and College Help Library provide the guidance and tools necessary for students to build a comprehensive roadmap for all phases of the college preparation process. ACP’s College Advisory Services provides a customized plan designed to find the right college fit for your student and the best financial plan. The program's resources—including some free ones—and its college advisory services also help members remain organized, catalog all their information, and chart their progress through the years.