Customers can join a weight-loss program or undergo a radio-frequency treatment designed to aid collagen production and reducing cellulite
About This Deal
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
- About V-Form Radio-Frequency Treatment: During the procedure, a licensed technician uses radiofrequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
- Eligibility: V-Form is suitable for all skin types
- Valid treatment areas: Face, neck, abdomen, arms, thighs, buttocks, legs, chin, male breasts, back
Office Appointment with 30-Day Appetite Suppressants, EKG, Dietary Guidance, and Lab Work” will include a prescription for the appetite suppressants. Lab work is performed if medically necessary.
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Need To Know
About Atlantic Health Medical Associates
Atlantic Health Medical Associates offers a wide range of services including preventive medicine, treatment for acute illnesses and injuries, disease management and even specialty services. The internal medicine team is led by lead physician Dr. Volrick Morrison D,O. He is joined by nurse practitioner Katherine Mendez-Martinez, ARNP,FNP-BC. Whether you are experiencing medical issues or seeking preventive care, their providers believe it is the greatest privilege to treat, guide and counsel you through the process.