What You'll Get
Like the hand inside a sock puppet, the spine supports the body’s every motion and keeps it from collapsing into a formless sack of cotton and googly eyes. Maintain your vertebral integrity with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for a consultation with an exam and x-rays (a $99 value), a one-hour massage (a $70 value), and one spinal-decompression therapy treatment (a $40 value; a $209 total value)
- $35 for a consultation with an exam and x-rays (a $99 value), a one-hour massage (a $70 value), and two spinal-decompression therapy treatments (an $80 value; a $249 total value)
- $45 for a consultation with an exam and x-rays (a $99 value), a one-hour massage (a $70 value), and three spinal-decompression therapy treatments (a $120 value; a $289 total value)<p>
This deal is valid at the following massage and wellness centers:
- Greenwood Chiropractic & Massage in Seattle
- Hanson Chiropractic & Massage in Seattle
- Milham Chiropractic & Massage in Everett
- Byers Chiropractic & Massage in Kent<p>
During sessions, clients meet with a chiropractor for a consultation, where they can discuss their medical history, treatment questions, and favorite vertebrae. After a wellness exam charts current bodily health, a massage therapist banishes aches and tension with strokes that weed out knots found deep within tissues. Spinal-decompression therapy treatments gently separate the vertebrae to relieve pressure on discs, allow nutrients to flow back into the injured area, and ease back pain. Since each clinic runs its own practice, processes can vary depending on location.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. One cancellation allowed, or fee up to the price of the Groupon may apply. Must be 18 or older. Not valid for Medicare recipients. Consultation required before services are performed. X-rays only performed if necessary. All services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.