All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 6, 2012
What You'll Get
The stiff faces in turn-of-the-century photos give us a glimpse of an era before the invention of money finally made it possible to smile. Freeze your assets with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a 60-minute photography package (a $270 total value)
- 60-minute on-location shoot for up to five subjects (up to a $150 value)
- One 8”x10” print (a $65 value)
- CD with one web-quality digital image (a $35 value)
- Full editing for the image on the print and CD (a $20 value)
- This option is valid for locations within 20 miles of zip code 83702.<p>
$499 for a Simply Love wedding-photography package (a $995 total value)
- Five hours of wedding photography from one photographer (a $375 value)
- Half-hour engagement-photo session with a CD of four fully edited images (a $225 value)
- 24 thank-you notes (a $120 value)
- 8”x10” hardcover book with eight fully edited images and 10 basic edits (a $275 value)<p>
$1,499 for a This Is It! wedding-photography package (a $2,700 total value)
- Eight hours of wedding photography from two photographers (a $1,000 value)
- Three-hour engagement-photo session with a CD of five fully edited images (a $575 value)
- 50 thank-you notes (a $245 value)
- One 11”x14” print, two 8”x10” prints, and four 5”x7” prints (a $280 value)
- 12”x12” hardcover book with 20 fully edited images and 20 basic edits (a $600 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Additional fee for $49 Photo Shoot if not within 20 Miles of 83702. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aubrey Brower Photography
When photographer Aubrey Brower captures an artful image through her lens, she isn't quite satisfied. After snapping a mixture of posed and candid shots, she heads to her computer to subtly brighten colors, correct flaws, and reframe subjects for the most striking, polished final product that could possibly adorn a mantle, online profile, or voodoo shrine. With passion and an eye-for-detail, she hopes to yield vivid engagement prints, family portraits, or boudoir images that have the power to transport viewers back to memorable moments in time.