All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes-in-one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $43 for a round of golf for two with cart rental, redeemable Friday–Sunday (up to an $86 value)
- $34 for a round of golf for two with cart rental, redeemable Monday–Thursday (up to a $68 value)
- $86 for a round of golf for four with cart rental, redeemable Friday–Sunday (up to a $172 value)
- $64 for a round of golf for four with cart rental, redeemable Monday–Thursday (up to a $128 value)
Auburn Hills Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Auburn Hills Golf Club
Carved into the rolling landscape of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Auburn Hills Golf Club's 18-hole course features 6,534 yards of elevated tee boxes and breathtaking views of the Southwest Virginia countryside. Throughout the course, players encounter tantalizing high-risk-and-high-reward shots straight from the architectural mind of Algie Pulley, such as the par-4 13th hole, which dares big hitters to drive for a half-visible green hiding 306 yards in the distance. More straightforward challenges await at the 190-yard, par-3 17th, where duffers must calm gun-shy golf carts before sending tee shots somersaulting over two large ponds that stand sentry in front of the green. The pristine par-72 opens its arboreal arms to golfers of all ages and experience levels with four tee options.
PGA instructor Werner Riemer uses Auburn Hills' sunlit green as a classroom, where the master dispenses his golf wisdom to students. Werner’s teaching techniques have bolstered the talents of LPGA Hall of Famer Sandra Handy, and also earned him special PGA certification in golf instruction, a feat obtained by only 1% of PGA members and 3% of computer simulators.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course designed by Algie Pulley
- Length of 6,534 yards from farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.9 from farthest tees
- Slope rating of 127 from farthest tees
- Four tee options
- View scorecard