Guests tour secluded countryside vineyard before enjoying wine pressed from the vineyard’s grapes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $31 for wine tasting, vineyard tour, and glasses for two ($60 value)
- $57 for wine tasting, vineyard tour, and glasses for four ($120 value)
Tours take place on Saturdays and Sundays at noon and reservations are required.
Tours include the following:
- 90-minute tour of Vineyard, Winery, and Barrel Room
- Intimate tour groups limited to 12 people per tour
- Tasting of all available Auburn Road wines in the Barrel Room
- Complementary Auburn Road antipasti including artisan cheeses, Castelvetrano olives and extra virgin olive oil from Claudio’s at the Italian Market in Philadelphia and Liscio’s fresh Italian bread
- Complementary souvenir stemware wine glass
- A coupon for a special 10% off on the day of the tour on any purchase of 6 bottles or more as well as any merchandise (t-shirts, caps, etc.)
- A coupon for $2 off the purchase on the day of the tour of a Ravello Woodfire Pizza (available at Auburn Road after the tour)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Auburn Road Vineyards
Founded by wine connoisseurs who eventually evolved into wine creators themselves, the secluded countryside parcel is home to rows of tangling vines, where grapes grow heavy and lush before transforming into complex vintages. At The Enoteca—the on-site wine bar—visitors converge over bottles of wine and shareable plates, such as wood-fired pizzas on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Also, on Fridays Auburn Roads offers a 5 course wine pairing dinner called "What's for Dinner" Friday.