In roller skating, as in dangling from the edge of a cliff, sometimes allowing yourself to start falling is a great excuse to hold someone’s hand. Take the plunge with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for roller skating for two with skate rentals, jumbo soft pretzels, and 16-ounce sodas (a $27 value)
- $24 for roller skating for four with skate rentals, jumbo soft pretzels, and 16-ounce sodas (a $54 value)
- $45 for a skating party for up to 10 (a $110 value)<p>
The skating party includes the following:
- Skating for all kids for the entire session
- Table reservation for one hour
- Unlimited pitchers of soda during the one-hour table reservation
- One slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza per child
- Birthday invitations for guests
- Cups, plates, forks, napkins, tablecloths, candles, and matches
- Quad-skate or inline rentals<p>
Auburn Skate Connection
John Gustafson began skating at 5 years old, rolling along on squeaky wheels that would carry him toward a lifetime of high-speed competition. At 25, he became a professional skater, winning national championships in both speed skating and figure skating before settling down as the owner of Auburn Skate Connection. His love of skating hasn’t dimmed, though; even with his 69th birthday approaching, John continues to lace up his skates each day to gain an extra 2 inches of height and guide students in the sport he knows so well.
Alongside instructors that he himself recruited, John teaches the art of effortless rolling during private lessons on the rink’s solid-wood skating surface. The team imbues students with the intricacies of quad and inline skating while also focusing on the fundamentals of racing. Their dedication has borne some notable fruit. Olympic gold-medalist Apolo Ohno took his first glides at Auburn, working with John for three years before moving on to his life of ice-based glory.
95% of 59 customers recommend
“It's a little run down, but the staff is friendly and the kids had a blast!”
“Great entertainment. Friendly sraff.”
“It's a great and friendly place”