Transferring old videotapes to DVD frees up space, letting shelves welcome back books and VCRs finally apply for jobs as grilled-cheese makers. Make way with this Groupon.
$30 for $65 Worth of Video and Mixed-Media Transfer Services
- Transfer VHS tapes to DVD (up to three tapes at $19 per tape for bronze transfer or up to two tapes at $29 per tape for silver transfer)
- Transfer video to QuickTime for Mac or AVI for PC ($29 for 60 minutes or $39 for 120 minutes)
- Transfer film to DVD ($0.18 per foot for economy transfer or $0.38 per foot for standard transfer)
- Other transfer services for audiotapes, LPs, photos, slides, and other media
- See Groupon-specific FAQs here<p>
Audio Video Workshop
Where most people view the humble VHS tape as a relic of a bygone era, the experts at Audio Video Workshop see it as an endangered species worthy of preservation. With that in mind, they usher spools of easily erased magnetic tape into the digital age without damaging the precious master copies. This professionalism doesn't come by chance; every staff member has a bachelor's degree in broadcast and electronic communication arts ranging from radio and TV to film production, making them a formidable team in the biz. Together they transfer home movies onto DVD, with high-def and Blu-ray options available that project images with pristine quality. Using the Sniper-HD Pro Telecine Scanning system, they can transfer 8mm, Super8, and 16mm film to DVD or Blu-ray. They can also convert various forms of media into digital files for Macs or PCs, letting customers store their nostalgia on a hard drive instead of in their brains, which often fall victim to age and viruses that replace memories with cat videos.