Eating a hearty steak makes you feel like a king, much like wearing a crown or banishing the dog to a small island in the South Atlantic. Rule with a silver fork with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a steak-house dinner for two Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $120 total value)
- $99 for a steak-house dinner for four Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $224 total value)
The dinner for two includes:
- One shared appetizer (up to a $16 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $38 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $14 value each)
The dinner for four includes:
- Two shared appetizers (up to a $16 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $38 value each)
- One shared bottle of wine (up to a $40 value)
The tuna tartare is $12, and the beer-battered onion rings are $10. The 22-ounce dry-aged prime rib is $30, and the panko-crusted colossal shrimp are $28. See the full menu.
Augie's Prime Cut
Two longtime residents, nurse Audrey Hochroth and her husband, contractor Sal Barone, grew weary of traversing the bridge to Manhattan whenever they wanted a good steak. So in 2009, they opened Augie’s Prime Cut—a local place their neighbors could go for delicious steak-house fare, such as slow-roasted prime rib, dry-aged porterhouse steaks cut by hand, and fresh lobster plucked from the tank, without driving to the city or kidnapping a steak-house chef. Audrey recently told the Examiner News that so many customers flock to Augie’s Prime Cut on the weekends that they had to open a new 18-table area upstairs—Augie's Loft—to avoid turning people away.
86% of 247 customers recommend
“Great place, excellent food!”
“Great quality, service and value. Would definitely go back and buy future groupons.”
“Always good steaks. Appreciate how the staff maximized our Groupon since we had 6 in our party but the Groupon was for dinner for 4. We did feel a little rushed...”
“Always good steaks. Appreciate how the staff maximized our Groupon since we had 6 in our party but the Groupon was for dinner for 4. We did feel a little rushed however. Overall, a good experience. I never say No to Augies.”