All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $62 for a round of golf for two, redeemable Saturday–Sunday (up to $104 value)
- $72 for a round of golf for two, redeemable Monday–Friday (up to $112 value)
- $104 for a round of golf for four, redeemable Saturday–Sunday (up to $208 value)
- $125 for a round of golf for four, redeemable Monday–Friday (up to $224 value)
Each round of golf includes the following:
- 18 holes of golf
- Cart rental
- One bucket of driving range balls per pair
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Tee time reservation recommended. Tee Time reservations may be booked up to 2 days in advance. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Augusta Ranch Golf Club
Augusta Ranch Golf Club’s first hole starts players off with a bit of misdirection. Measuring 379 yards from the back tees, the longest hole on the course calls for a zealous swing, while the rest of the course is designed to give irons a workout. The links feature a mix of par-3 and par-4 holes that invite newcomers to play around and test experienced players' short game play with shallow greens and treacherous bunkers. Instructors give lessons for all skill levels, and the staff organizes a variety of events throughout the year, from clinics and tournaments to Night Golf played with glowing golf balls. Players can convene beneath The VUE at Augusta Ranchs' outdoor pavilion to enjoy a delicious lunch and dinner menu, with many craft beers and wine. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for flocks of geese trained to abduct pitching wedges.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 61 course
- Total length of 3,846 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 59 from the back tees
- Course slope of 91 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole