Choose Between Six Options
- $6 for $10 worth of pretzels at 8000 Cooper Avenue
- $12 for $20 worth of pretzels at 8000 Cooper Avenue
- $6 for $10 worth of pretzels at 171 W 230th Street
- $12 for $20 worth of pretzels at 171 W 230th Street
- $6 for $10 worth of pretzels at 61-35 Junction Boulevard
- $12 for $20 worth of pretzels at 61-35 Junction Boulevard
In 1988, Auntie Anne's founders Anne and Jonas Beiler purchased a Pennsylvania farmers' market stand, where they experimented with dough until they created a pretzel that seemed to strike the perfect chord with their customers. Today, at their more than 1,330 locations worldwide, the pretzel makers still hand roll the original recipe but have added to the menu with inventive options, such as the pepperoni pretzel and eight signature dipping sauces. The team constantly explores new uses for the pretzel dough, such as wrapping it around hot dogs, slicing it into bite-size nuggets, or using it to build historically accurate Austrian villages. To transform the snack into a meal, they accompany it with specialty drinks, including frozen-lemonades.