Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 120 units of Dysport or 60 units of Dysport and 1 ml of Restylane
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
The Fine Print
About Aura Laser Skin Care
The team of spa and medical professionals at Aura Laser Skin Care dispenses FDA-approved treatments whenever possible. Among the experienced staff is Dr William Wien, a board certified family physician for over 30 years. When the professionals fine-tune the appearance of men and women through laser hair removal, SmartLipo, laser skin resurfacing, or chemical peels, only treatments given the official thumbs-up are used on clients. For newer procedures, the staff relies on advanced systems to soften skin, slim shapes, or eradicate troublesome moons orbiting newly glowing complexions.