Botox injections temporarily disable the muscles that cause moderate wrinkles; microdermabrasion exfoliation further obscures signs of aging
What You'll Get
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Technician qualifications: certified Allergan physician
For optimal results, one injection is recommended every four months.
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
The Fine Print
About Aura Laser Skin Care
The team of spa and medical professionals at Aura Laser Skin Care dispenses FDA-approved treatments whenever possible. Among the experienced staff is Dr William Wien, a board certified family physician for over 30 years. When the professionals fine-tune the appearance of men and women through laser hair removal, SmartLipo, laser skin resurfacing, or chemical peels, only treatments given the official thumbs-up are used on clients. For newer procedures, the staff relies on advanced systems to soften skin, slim shapes, or eradicate troublesome moons orbiting newly glowing complexions.