All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 22, 2015
Reviewed January 14, 2015
Reviewed August 29, 2014
What You'll Get
Your hair is like the mighty ocean--it can look wavy, it can look choppy, and it will be depressing when it's gone forever. Love your locks with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $38 for a haircut, blow-dry, and keratin conditioning treatment (a $90 value)
- $59 for a haircut, blow-dry, and full highlights (a $150 value)
- $59 for a haircut, blow-dry, single-process color, and partial highlights (a $150 value)
- $41 for a haircut, blow-dry, keratin conditioning treatment, and single-process color (a $100 value)
- $140 for a haircut, blow-dry, and keratin smoothing treatment (a $350 value)
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Extra fee will apply to hair longer than shoulder length. Stylist based on availability. New clients only. Hair needing more than 50 grams of color an extra fee will apply. Gratuity not Included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aura Salon
From the wrap-around porch to the mahogany crown molding inside the Victorian building, Aura Salon has a homey feeling. Especially for owner Chris Nadjarian, who actually grew up in the very home that now houses his salon, according to a Patch.com article. These days, he shepherds a staff armed with gleaming scissors and hair dye as they mold manes into trendy styles.