Your hair is like the mighty ocean--it can look wavy, it can look choppy, and it will be depressing when it's gone forever. Love your locks with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $38 for a haircut, blow-dry, and keratin conditioning treatment (a $90 value)
- $59 for a haircut, blow-dry, and full highlights (a $150 value)
- $59 for a haircut, blow-dry, single-process color, and partial highlights (a $150 value)
- $41 for a haircut, blow-dry, keratin conditioning treatment, and single-process color (a $100 value)
- $140 for a haircut, blow-dry, and keratin smoothing treatment (a $350 value)
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
From the wrap-around porch to the mahogany crown molding inside the Victorian building, Aura Salon has a homey feeling. Especially for owner Chris Nadjarian, who actually grew up in the very home that now houses his salon, according to a Patch.com article. These days, he shepherds a staff armed with gleaming scissors and hair dye as they mold manes into trendy styles.
64% of 307 customers recommend
“Fast, friendly and excellent service. ”
“Great service! Very clean and hospitable !”
“Tabitha was AWESOME! She dd a GREAT job!! Wll be back!”