Movies are like dreams: they come to us in the dark, they play on our subconscious fears and desires, and the best ones prominently feature Hall of Fame baseball players lecturing children on how to have fun in small towns. Dream a little dream on the big silver screen with today’s Groupon to Aurora Cineplex in Roswell. Choose from the following options:
- For $9, you get an outing for one, with a choice of one of the following:
- One movie ticket with one 32 oz drink and one medium popcorn (up to a $18 value)
- One round of 18-hole mini golf with one 32 oz drink and one medium popcorn (up to a $16 value)
- For $16, you get an outing for two, with a choice of one of the following:
- Two movie tickets with two 32 oz drinks and two medium popcorns (up to a $36 total value)
- Two rounds of 18-hole mini golf with two 32 oz drinks and two medium popcorns (up to a $32 total value)
- For $30, you get an outing for four (up to a $72 total value), with a choice of one of the following:
- Four movie tickets with four 32 oz drinks and four medium popcorns (up to a $72 total value)
- Four rounds of 18-hole mini golf with four 32 oz drinks and four medium popcorns (up to a $64 total value)<p>
Housed within the family-friendly Area 51 complex, Aurora Cineplex entertains movie buffs of all ages with an ever-changing roster of current films, and The Fringe Miniature Golf Course sets putters off on a course of 18 entertaining holes. Amid the Cineplex’s assortment of plush theaters, guests snuggle into high-backed rocker chairs equipped with moveable armrests that enable unfettered leaps into the arms of adjacent sitters during scary scenes or audience-participation dance numbers. The fully serviced projection equipment deftly beams moving pictures onto the big screen, and a booming digital sound system funnels sonic output of all decibels into aural canals. The cinematic offerings change frequently, with recent lineups including the blockbuster talkies The Muppets, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and War Horse.
Alternatively, guests can opt for an outdoor adventure, lobbing dimpled orbs across the well-manicured greens of the mini-golf course The Fringe. Once tiny clubs have been acquired and argyle tattoos have been applied, players wend across the course’s 18 holes and avoid obstacles such as a cascading waterfall populated by a ball-nabbing kraken. Fantastical sets such as a pirate ship and a castle dapple the verdant landscape and prompt swingers’ imaginations to soar.
Aurora Cineplex’s and The Fringe’s prices vary depending upon age and time of day.
5100 Commerce Pkwy.
Roswell, Georgia 30076Get Directions