Lapex cold-laser treatments remove inches from bodies by allowing fat cells to release their contents for the body to naturally remove
What You'll Get
- What’s included: three Lapex LipoLaser treatments
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must meet medical requirements. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Austin Body Contouring
Austin Body Contouring has one goal: streamline their patients’ silhouettes. To that end, the staff employs a two-pronged approach of laser treatments and dietary supplements. They wield the beams of Zerona Laser Lipo and Lapex LipoLaser systems, designed to flatten fat cells and burn calories, respectively.