Whoever said knowledge is power never possessed a monster truck. Accelerate your learning with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $34 for a two-hour painting class for two (a $70 value)
- $17 for a two-hour painting class for one (a $35 value)
- $22 for a wineglass-painting class for one (a $45 value)
- $45 for a wineglass-painting class for two (a $90 value)
- $22 for a tote-bag-painting class for one (a $45 value)
- $43 for a tote-bag-painting class for two (a $90 value)
- $17.50 for a wine-bottle wind-chime class for one (a $35 value)
- $34 for a wine-bottle wind-chime class for two (a $70 value)
Ideal for group outings with friends, each class unleashes creativity and is ideal for for both adults and teens. Students learn new techniques as they create a work of art in the painting class, decorate wine glasses in the wineglass-painting class, repurpose empty wine bottles as wind chimes in the wine-bottle wind-chime class, and embellish a tote during the tote-bag-painting class. Supplies, instruction, and complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks are provided.
Austin Handmade Arts Market
On the third weekend of every month, a crew of more than 45 local artists gathers at the Austin Handmade Arts Market, located in the Saengurrende Halle, to sell decorative and wearable work. The designers and craftspeople specialize in a multitude of handmade mediums, from woven goods and metalwork to prints and sculptures more complex that Michelangelo’s least successful creation, A Hunk of Marble. Three artists even walk students through the process of making jewelry, pottery, or paintings at the indoor market’s two- to three-hour classes. Like its vendors, the market’s guest DJs and four local musical acts rotate every month, enlivening each weekend with music spun and played live.
61% of 71 customers recommend
“It was very nice, but not timely.”
“Instructor was very friendly and positive.”
“I loved the class. I can wait to attend more! The instructor was friendly and very helpful.”