All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The human body, unlike raisins, white wine, and the wit of Oscar Wilde, isn't meant to be dry. Return to man's natural habitat with today's Groupon to Austin SUP Tours. All options include paddleboard and paddle rental. Choose from the following options:
- For $37, you get a two- to three-hour Basics tour with an introductory standup paddle boarding lesson (a $75 value).
- For $15, you get a one-hour sunset tour (a $30 value).
- For $25, you get a two-hour sunset tour (a $50 value).
- For $30, you get a one-hour sunset tour for two (a $60 value).
- For $50, you get a two-hour sunset tour for two (a $100 value).
- For $65, you get The Barge tour for two (a $130 value).
- For $32, you get The Barge tour (a $65 value).
Tour guides Stacy and Taylor Smith— along with their intrepid dog Thor—teach students to glide with grace as they lead standup paddle boarding tours over the placid waters of Lady Bird Lake. Sunset tours cross under the Congress Avenue Bridge during its renowned nightly bat exodus when the sky is streaked with shades of melty sorbets. The Barge tour ropes together paddleboards as groups of paddlers drift over waters, pausing to play on rope swings, and sipping on BYOB libations bolstered by complimentary mojito or margarita mix on the tour’s escort barge. Alternatively, the Basics tour proffers a two- to three-hour lesson in the fundamentals of paddleboarding, including kneeling, standing, paddling, and using paddles to stroke the whiskers of passing catfish. Depending on the body's position, core and arm muscles can feel a workout burn or jellyfish-like state of relaxation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 10 or older. Must sign waiver if under 18. Subject to weather. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.