Barbecuing, like painting, usually entails the use of a brush, a master’s touch, and the building anticipation to eat your finished product. Enjoy saucy masterworks with today’s Groupon to Austin’s Saloon & Eatery in Libertyville. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get $30 worth of American fare.
- For $350, you get a party package for up to 20 guests (up to a $700 value) that includes:
- Two-hours of open bar including house liquor, house wine, and domestic draft beer
- Appetizers including pizza, quesadillas, and spinach and artichoke dip
- Access to the VIP party area
- Free cover for the evening’s entertainment
- Party-bus pickup and drop off within 10 miles of restaurant. BYOB on the bus.<p>
Part restaurant and part concert hall, Austin’s Saloon & Eatery houses both a sit-down dining room and a separate main stage showcasing local and national acts throughout the week. The restaurant’s menu blends barbecue and inventive American fare with starters such as chicken wings ($7.95) and golden-fried beer-dough nuggets ($5.50) made to mimic the exact shape and alcohol content of most asteroids. Wrap hands and mouths around one of six burgers ($8.50+) or don a bib and dive into a barbecue combo platter ($17.95) pairing chicken and a half-slab of ribs, both cooked on a wood roaster.
The all-inclusive party package supplies up to 20 patrons with a night of entertainment including transportation, live music, food, and drink. The evening begins as guests sip self-supplied beverages on a party bus that zips safely to Austin’s Saloon & Eatery. At the saloon, guests revel in a VIP room while nibbling appetizers and tossing back house drinks from the open bar. The night concludes as partygoers move to the Fuel Room to focus ears on the evening’s musical act.