Cars are cool because they are essentially big, strong robots that you can get inside and control. The world is better than you thought with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $20 for an oil and filter change with a multi-point inspection (a $39.95 value)
- $45 for a four-wheel laser alignment and measurement check (a $90 value)
- $20 for a tire-balancing (a $40 value)
- $20 for a scanner and check-engine-light diagnosis (a $90 value)
- $20 for a refrigerant refill and a complete A/C diagnostic test (a $40 value)
At the helm of Auto Unlimited is Steve—an experienced auto technician dedicated to honesty. To offer the best service possible, Steve strives to fix cars with parts that are both high-quality and economical. His specialties range from brakes, alignments, and axels, to air-conditioning, steering, and bodywork. And when he's not repairing cars, he spruces up used vehicles to sell at his shop.
93% of 15 customers recommend
“nice people and efficient.they did a fine job and in a timely manner. i was not aware of this co, before i got the coupon /robert stewart”
“Jeron helped me and was a real nice guy....very fair in price as my brother is a mechanic and he advised me that it wasnt a rip off. Would definately recommend to a...”
“Jeron helped me and was a real nice guy....very fair in price as my brother is a mechanic and he advised me that it wasnt a rip off. Would definately recommend to a friend..in fact already did!”