Taking care of a car is important because it maximizes your investment and is the only thing that dads will ever respect. Drive on with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for one oil change and 24-point inspection (a $29 value)
- $49 for one AC-recharge service for a car (a $143 value)
- $69 for one AC-recharge service for an SUV, van, or truck (a $193 value)<p>
The AC-recharge service includes the following procedures:
- Vent-temperature check
- Evaluation of AC’s operational status
- Leak check using freon sniffer
- System evacuation
- System recharge with freon (up to 1.5 lbs for a car; up to 2 lbs for a van or SUV)
- Second leak check<p>
The ASE Master-certified technicians at Automotive Specialists offer a wide variety of auto repair and maintenance services on domestic and foreign cars. For nearly 15 years, they've performed electrical work, emergency services, and computer scanning, as well as regular tune-ups and preventative maintenance. While the technicians care for cars, customers and their kids can relax in the waiting room and watch satellite cable or Netflix, and clients who live within 10 miles can take advantage of the shop's shuttle service.