Like John D. Rockefeller’s palm reader, mechanics often end up with oil on their hands. Leave dirty work to professionals with this Groupon.
Choose From Five Options
- $51 for three standard oil changes (a $119.85 value)
- $133 for three synthetic oil changes (a $267 value)
- $64 for four standard oil changes (a $159.80 value)
- $175 for four synthetic oil changes (a $356 value)
- $49 for $100 toward service and labor. Prices vary, with engine work averaging between $98–$117.<p>
Awarded Redmonds Best Auto Care in 2010, 2011 and 2013, Autosys, Inc. rallies enervated rides with maintenance services performed by Master ASE technician Mike Baermann and his staff of ASE-certified technicians. The state-certified emissions repair facility welcomes imported and domestic vehicles into its work bays for an array of automotive necessities, such as electrical work, diagnostics, brake work, scheduled maintenance, and bumper-sticker preservation. The veteran crew bolsters their work with 24,000- and 50,000-mile warranties.
95% of 43 customers recommend
“Fast courteous service. Great guys, will go see them again”
“Did a very good job! Great customer service! We'll be taking our other vehicles there as well.”