This non-invasive laser treatment helps minimize localized fat deposits without discomfort or downtime
What You'll Get
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Valid treatment areas: abdomen, flanks, arms, under the chin, back, buttocks, thighs
- Suggested number of treatments: two 20-minute treatments per week for four to five weeks is recommended
- Length of single treatment: 20 minutes
View Ava Laser Clinic’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Each treatment is approximately 20 minutes long. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ava Laser Clinic
Ava Laser Clinic's medical laser technicians and aestheticians rely on their extensive training as well as their array of cutting-edge technology to treat all sorts of common skincare concerns. The center's medical esthetician—Marzi Ghavami—personally supervises each procedure to put clients at ease. To address everything from wrinkles to stubborn fat deposits, the team relies on diamond microdermabrasion wands as well as body-contouring ultrasound cavitation technology. Additionally, they use multiple cosmetic laser systems as they zap unsightly stubble, remove unwanted tattoos, and generally improve the skin's tone and texture without resorting to invasive surgeries or scientifically untested hexes.