A laser reshapes the curvature of the corneas to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Initial consultation to confirm candidacy; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided.
- $1000 value toward full LASIK or PRK surgery for one eye or $2000 value toward full LASIK or PRK surgery for both eyes
- Value may be used toward any LASIK or PRK Procedure including all laser (bladeless) Custom Wavefront LASIK.
- Total cost of procedure prior to voucher: Costs range from $1995-3230 per eye or $3990-6460 for both eyes depending on technology chosen.
- Eyes heal well enough for patients to see normally after one day.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser eye surgery.
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
The Fine Print
About Avant LASIK Spa
Avant LASIK Spa forgoes the clinical and impersonal atmosphere of the standard doctor’s office. Instead, patients are greeted with a spa-like atmosphere, featuring leather recliners and couch along with aromatherapy, a water feature, and soothing music in the waiting lounge, and a temperature- and humidity-controlled laser suite. Overseeing the relaxing office is Medical Director, Nilesh M. Sheth, M.D., who has a thirst for knowledge, a list of clients who trust him, and a hand steadied by years of practice. The board-certified ophthalmologist and surgeon has performed more than 13,000 laser vision-correction procedures over his career, with results at Avant being better than 99% 20/20 results. His skills have drawn in everyone from a US Senator to a Celtics player, leaving each with the ability to leave their glasses at home unless using them to disguise their superhero alter ego.