All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 12, 2013
June 9, 2015
December 13, 2014
What You'll Get
When the weatherman predicts clouds with a chance of meatballs, the safest place to hide is in the garage, under an umbrella, with a shaker of parmesan in hand. Subdue a storm of hunger with today's Groupon to Avanti Restaurant. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get a five-course home-made pasta dinner for one (a $45 value).
- For $40, you get a five-course home-made pasta dinner for two (a $90 value). Each five-course pasta dinner includes:
- Choice of caesar salad or seasonal greens
- Chef’s tasting of three homemade pastas (selections change daily)
- Tiramisu or chocolate mousse
- For $500, you get a private dinner party for up to 20 people with a customizable menu (up to a $1,000 value).
Avanti’s upscale Italian cuisine has mesmerized taste buds for almost 40 years, attracting movie stars and sports legends. A seasoned team of chefs turns out fresh takes on old-world classics, reviving the tongue-charming careers of bygone meatball casanovas. The five-course meal starts with a fresh foundation of seasonal greens or caesar salad before paving stomach potholes with a chef’s selection of three handcrafted noodle dishes. Finally, tongues cuddle up with an epicurean epilogue ranging from crème brûlée with fresh berries to tiramisu.
Held in a private room, dinner parties for up to 20 guests come with a customized menu in conference with the chef.
Avanti’s black-and-white décor underscores a formal, elegant atmosphere that takes food and service seriously—owner Angelo Livi loves to greet guests with a hearty Italian welcome and an alluring Norwegian jig.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 27, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for private dinner party. Not valid for happy hour. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.