When the weatherman predicts clouds with a chance of meatballs, the safest place to hide is in the garage, under an umbrella, with a shaker of parmesan in hand. Subdue a storm of hunger with today's Groupon to Avanti Restaurant. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get a five-course home-made pasta dinner for one (a $45 value).
- For $40, you get a five-course home-made pasta dinner for two (a $90 value). Each five-course pasta dinner includes:
- Choice of caesar salad or seasonal greens
- Chef’s tasting of three homemade pastas (selections change daily)
- Tiramisu or chocolate mousse
- For $500, you get a private dinner party for up to 20 people with a customizable menu (up to a $1,000 value).
Avanti’s upscale Italian cuisine has mesmerized taste buds for almost 40 years, attracting movie stars and sports legends. A seasoned team of chefs turns out fresh takes on old-world classics, reviving the tongue-charming careers of bygone meatball casanovas. The five-course meal starts with a fresh foundation of seasonal greens or caesar salad before paving stomach potholes with a chef’s selection of three handcrafted noodle dishes. Finally, tongues cuddle up with an epicurean epilogue ranging from crème brûlée with fresh berries to tiramisu.
Held in a private room, dinner parties for up to 20 guests come with a customized menu in conference with the chef.
Avanti’s black-and-white décor underscores a formal, elegant atmosphere that takes food and service seriously—owner Angelo Livi loves to greet guests with a hearty Italian welcome and an alluring Norwegian jig.
2728 East Thomas Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85016