All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012
What You'll Get
Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for an upscale Italian meal for two (up to a $69 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $9 value)
- Two entrées, excluding the filet mignon (up to a $23 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $7 value each)
- Two complimentary glasses of wine<p>
$49 for an upscale Italian meal for four (up to a $138 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- Four entrées, excluding the filet mignon (up to a $23 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $7 value each)
- Four complimentary glasses of wine<p>
See the full menu here.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 14, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid for lunch or dinner only. Not valid for the filet mignon. Valid only at location listed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.