All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $33 for a winery tour, tasting, and pairing package for one ($75 total value)
- $64 for a winery tour, tasting, and pairing package for two ($150 total value)
- $124 for a winery tour, tasting, and pairing package for four ($300 total value)
Each package includes:
- Tour of the vineyards and winery ($35 value/person)
- 7 tastes per person of award-winning Avensole wine ($25 value/person)
- Artisanal Mangia Gourmet Cheese pairing ($25/person)
- 10% discount toward select wine purchase made on same day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for tasting room. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Avensole Winery
In 1969, the first grapes were planted on the property that would become Avensole Winery. Temecula Valley's rich microclimate of sunny days and evenings cooled by the ocean breeze allowed the vineyards to thrive and become known for the exceptional quality of grapes that Avensole now uses to create its fine wines. Today, guests can enjoy the tasting room or outdoor patio to sample vintages such as the gold medal 2013 Aventura Zinfandel, a robust wine with jammy blackberry and blackcurrant fruit, hints of black pepper, nutmeg and clove, with a soft lengthy finish. Avensole Winery also features the Marketplace Restaurant where dining selections such as Oysters Oscar, Short Rib Flatbread and Beef Wellington Sandwich are expertly paired with Avensole wines and served on an outdoor dining terrace.Cocktails and local craft beers on tap along with live music add to the appeal.