Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of light therapy:
- Intensifies positive outcomes of facials
- Triggers natural regeneration processes
- Reduces visibility of visual signs of an imminent aging process (such as fine lines, wrinkles, etc.)
About Avenue Laser and Skincare
The FDA-approved Elite MPX laser at Avenue Laser and Skincare has one function, and it does it well: laser hair removal. Clients who stroll out of the laser center's opulent Midtown building can look forward to shedding their unwanted hair within three weeks. Over the course of six to eight recommended sessions, clients can experience a significant reduction in future hair growth, resulting in a boost of confidence while sporting a swimsuit at the beach or small-claims court. The Elite MPX works on all skin types and most hair colors, except white, gray, and red.
Beyond performing laser treatments, the staff also smoothes skin with microdermabrasion and chemical peels, helping clients to reduce the tell-tale signs of aging.