One of the great simple pleasures of traveling abroad is stumbling upon a restaurant frequented by locals, followed closely by bathing in gelato and loudly explaining why everything in America is better. Replicate that feeling with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for $40 worth of European bistro cuisine for dinner, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $20 for $40 worth of European bistro cuisine for dinner, valid any day
- $8 for $16 worth of European bistro cuisine for lunch
- $24 for three Groupons, each good for $16 worth of European bistro cuisine for lunch (a $48 total value)
- Click to see the full dinner and lunch menus
Avenues Bistro's chefs modernize traditional European bistro fare by creatively incorporating Latin flavors, helping earn KC Magazine's award for Restaurant Innovator of the Year in 2009. In addition to frying orders of Belgian-style pommes frites and braising beef short ribs in marsala and veal stock, the chefs also marinate pork tenderloin in chimichurri for guests to enjoy in a newly renovated dining room. This interplay between Old- and New-World flavors extends to the wine list, which features bottles from domestic, international, and trans-dimensional producers, and won the restaurant Wine Enthusiast Magazine's Award of Unique Distinction in 2007.
What some people are buzzing about: