Spas make people feel like royalty without the hassle of shopping for scepters or posing for playing-card portraits. Enjoy regal treatments with this Groupon to Avia Spa. Choose from the following options:
- For $59, you get a 60-minute massage (up to a $120 value).
- For $79, you get a 90-minute massage (up to a $165 value).
- For $99, you get a 60-minute couples massage (up to a $225 value).
- For $199, you get a spa package (a $425 total value), which includes:
- Any 60-minute massage (up to a $120 value)
- Any 60- or 75-minute facial (up to a $165 value)
- Spa mani-pedi with Shellac (a $110 value)
- Champagne and wine (up to a $30 value)<p>
At Avia Spa, practitioners blend the principles of both Eastern and Western beauty rituals. The massage menu collects a mapful of modalities, from the finger pressure and stretching of Shiatsu therapy to the gentle, circulation-boosting kneads of the Swedish technique. Pink and white sun-dried clays mask mugs during the Amala Remineralizing facial, which trades pores oxygen for oil, and 1 of 10 preservative-free serums floods skin during the Avia Lifestyle facial, including the V-12, an anti-aging blend of vitamins. The spa mani-pedi finds nail technicians shielding all 20 digits with Shellac polish, a mirror-finish formula that’s cured under UV light so that it won’t chip or self-destruct for up to 14 days. Early check-ins navigate a bamboo-lined hallway on their way to the eucalyptus dry sauna, or curl up in the tea lounge, where tea leaves spell out the text of their July 2016 phone bills.
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Avia Spa a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.