Talented sculptors can make a man out of marble, a swan out of ice, and a functioning defibrillator out of cotton candy. Turn your body into a finely chiseled work of art with today’s Groupon to Avon Serenity Spa in Avon Lake. Avon's educated and knowledgeable staff beautifies and rejuvenates the body with indulgent treatments in a luxurious spa environment. Choose from three spa treatments:
- For $41, you get an organic passion-peptide treatment (a $95 value).
- For $35, you get a signature four-layer facial (an $85 value).
- For $39, you get a hydrating body wrap (a $90 value).
An organic passion-peptide treatment satiates thirsty skin with a fruit-infused blend of organic ingredients and zero abrasive chemicals, and a four-layer facial combines a quartet of nourishing nutrients into a harmonious face-healing mask. Divert attention from spotlight-seeking faces to focus on understated underbellies with a hydrating body wrap, while letting trained technicians slather skin with a rich, soft, warming balm that will leave epidermal layers as soft and smooth as a newborn marshmallow.
By patronizing Avon, you're also supporting a business with a worthwhile mission: to provide reduced-rate spa services for people fighting cancer and multiple sclerosis. The compassionate staff endeavors to provide sensitive, comprehensive, safe, and advanced aesthetic treatments to patients both healthy and ill, catering to the unique needs of disease-fighting patients to give them a day of respite and relaxation.
- Her business is a full-service spa designed to cater to people fighting cancer and living with multiple sclerosis and she’s been considering every angle of her potential customers’ special needs including their sensitivity to smells and susceptibility toward nausea. – Alison Meaney, Sun News
- She says her skin care products were made by oncologists, dermatologists and an advisory board of cancer patients for cancer patients to treat their specific problems. – WKYC.com
684 Avon Belden Rd.
Avon Lake, Ohio 44012Get Directions