· Redeemed December 19, 2017
· Redeemed December 8, 2017
· Redeemed June 7, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- 2 bottles of Piccolino 2015 Sangiovese, Puglia Italy
- 2 bottles of Apila 2016 Merlot, Curico Chile
- 2 bottles of Gumball 2014 Red Blend, California USA
- Piccolino 2015 Sangiovese, Puglia Italy: Notes of macerated cherry and strawberry on the nose are complemented by raspberry, spice, and leather. On the palate, juicy red fruit gives way to baking spices mid-palate, and a hint of baker’s chocolate on the finish.
- Apila 2016 Merlot, Curico Chile: This wine is a vibrant shade of red with violet undertones. The nose shows rich, ripe notes of red cherry, chocolate, and spice. On the palate, decadent notes of plum and red cherry mingle with the mocha and spice to form a round, medium body - easy drinking on its own or with food.
- Gumball 2014 Red Blend, California USA: Deep, ruby red in color with hints of purple, this wine is full of cherry, ripe blackberry, and plum aromas. On the palate, lush boysenberry and black cherry give way to a hint of chocolate, black pepper, and a touch of oak spice.
Find out by exploring red and white varietals with Groupon's fun, interactive wine guide—no wine expertise required.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption only. Ships only to AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, HI, ID, IA, KS, ME, MD, MA, MN, MO, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OR, PA, TN, TX, VT, WA, WI, WY. Shipping not included. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Customer responsible for tax on purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Trees USA
Bruce Cunningham didn't know it was going to be a fateful day when he went for a walk in the vineyards with his young daughter. During the walk, his daughter looked up at the trellaised vines, heavy with grapes, and declared them "wine trees." Cunningham was struck by this sense of wonder and possibility; so much so that, in 2008, he named his new wine venture for his daughter's turn of phrase. Today, Wine Trees USA operates a portfolio of more than 25 international wine brands, each of which brings something new or daring to the often-staid world of wine.
- Tiki Sound: Celebrating both New Zealand's Maori heritage and its enviable winemaking region of Marlborough, this sauvignon bursts with the bright aromas of lime, grapefruit, and lychee.
- Ngumu: Produced using grape sourced from the rugged landscape surrounding Cape Horn, these South African wines carry on a winemaking tradition that stretches back to the 17th century.
- Nebel: The morning fogs of Germany's Rhine Valley impart their refreshing warmth to the Rheinhessen grapes used to make this crisp riesling.
- Pacific Crest: The trail that lends its name to these wines marches past Washington state's fertile Columbia Valley, where rains from the Cascades help produce some of America's finest fruits.
- Thomas Goss: Named for a 19th-century Australian landowner, these wines show off both the playful fruitiness of South Australian grapes as well as the Cunninghams' own Australian heritage.