What You'll Get
Without massages, shoulders would stiffen into immobility and fall victim to freeloading parrots and the burden of carrying Earth’s heavyset brother, Girth. Pamper your perches with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a 60-minute massage (a $75 value)
- $45 for a 90-minute massage (a $112.50 value)<p>
Choice of massage modalities include:
- Deep tissue; relieves muscle knots and pains with a firm pressure
- Hot stone; delivers heat deep into tight joints and achy areas
- Prenatal; eases lower back pain during a women’s second or third trimester
- Sport; combines deep tissue and stretching techniques to heal injuries
- Swedish; uses long, effleurage strokes to promote relaxation
- Therapeutic; alleviates aches by combining a variety of techniques<p>
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointments are required and subject to availability. 24 hour cancellation notice required. Valid Monday through Friday only. All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same customer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Awesome Chiropractic Center
At her colorful North Miami office, licensed chiropractor Dr. Yolaris Garcia takes a natural approach to treating her clients' underlying health issues. These methods include nutritional counseling, six styles of massage therapy, and traction therapy using a Triton decompression table, which relieves lower back pain caused by herniated discs and wearing overstuffed fanny packs. Through these services, clients can begin to feel relief from chronic body aches and unexpected injuries.