Being handy can save you money when you need it most, from building your own crib for a newborn to converting it into a cage for their terrible twos. Kids escape from the darnedest things with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $5 for $10 worth of surplus goods at the St. Paul location
- $5 for $10 worth of surplus goods at the St. Louis Park location
- $5 for $10 worth of surplus goods at the Fridley location
- $5 for $10 worth of surplus goods at the Crystal location
- $10 for $20 worth of surplus goods at the St. Paul location
Ax-Man Surplus Stores
Googly eyes. Gas masks. Mannequin arms. Blowguns. Ax-Man Surplus Stores dares crafters, DIY enthusiasts, and tinkerers of all stripes to dream bigger, better, and weirder with an enormous stock of new surplus items. Each shop's collection of oddities and odds-and-ends resides in open-air barrels and on easily browseable shelves. Bins entice shoppers to rummage through metal bits in search of the next piece to a welded sculpture, and other aisles hold several decades’ worth of electronic wiring, fans, speakers, and fuses, perfect for building a robot that every generation can relate to. Frequent shoppers are rewarded with a new truckload of treasures every week, along with an ever-changing collection of signs that artistically warn of the hazards of shoplifting and suggest off-label uses for the merchandise.
“We LOVE Ax-Man and everyone we send there LOVES it too!”
“Great store, Great deals”
“Fun place, great treasure hunting.”