All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 8, 2017
· Reviewed December 3, 2017
· Reviewed November 30, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $14 for $20 worth of Mexican lunch food for two
- $30 for $40 worth of Mexican dinner food for two, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $30 for $40 worth of Mexican dinner food for two, valid Friday–Saturday
- $14 for $20 worth of Mexican brunch, valid Saturday–Sunday
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot combine with any other offers or promotions. Reservation recommended. Not valid for carne asada. Gratuity not included; please tip on full amount. Must present voucher upon arrival. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About aXcan Mexican Grill
The third restaurant from proprietor Sylvia Xim'enez, aXcan Mexican Grill celebrates authentic Mexican flavors in the same vein as her other establishments. Executive chef Enrique Gomez blends flavors from his native Mexico with elegant, modern methods of presentation. While his favorite recipes stem from his childhood, Chef Gomez honed his plating skills during a 19-year career as a professional chef, including a stint as a teaching chef for Rick Bayless.