All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Skilled trainers help participants hit the bulls-eye at this indoor throwing facility equipped with a variety of axes and knives as well as 16 types of spruce log targets. The sessions include training and safety tips.
- Age restrictions: must be 7 or older; parents and guardians must sign for participants under 18 years of age; participants under the age of 16 require a guardian present at all times
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Anyone ages 7+ can participate. Parents and guardians must sign for participants under 18 years of age. Participants under the age of 16 require a guardian present at all times. Due to safety reasons, children under the age of 7 must remain in the viewing area. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Axe Monkeys Edmonton
At Axe Monkeys, folks transform from complete newbies to axe-throwing mavens in the span of a few minutes. At more than 20 lanes, professional trainers run guests through a quick training that covers safety and basic technique. From there, newly-minted axe-chuckers can practice at a dedicated lane or hop into round robin style competitions to test their skills. The team also hosts parties capable of accommodating 292 guests. These include birthdays, bachelorette soirees, and even divorce parties where folks can, quite literally, bury the hatchet.
- Axe Monkeys offers guests the chance to learn to throw axes as well as spears and knives.
- The facilities include lanes for throwing and a Rage Room where guests can come in swinging bats and hammers provided to smash a number of breakable objects, including cups and plates.
- There are prices for one-hour and two-hour sessions for all ages above the age of seven.
- Guests with their own axes can bring them along to be approved for throwing.
- Spectators are welcome to watch in either the axe throwing or rage rooms.
Know the Rules
- All appointments begin with a safety procedure and training.
- Guests must stay behind the designated lines in the axe throwing halls.
- Closed-toed shoes and comfortable clothing are recommended.