Customers can compete in a fun and safe game of axe throwing
What You'll Get
- Axe throwing is a social sport in which competitors throw an axe at a target, attempting to hit the bull’s-eye.
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older; ages 12–17 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian while on the lanes.
- Maximum of three people assigned to a lane. If customers do not buy out an entire lane, they may be paired with other participants.
- One-hour session includes safety briefing.
- No alcohol; intoxicated participants won’t be allowed to participate.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 12 or older. Online reservation required. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to reserved time. In order to get private lane you need too buyout entire lane of 3 spots, otherwise may be paired with other participants. Ages 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian while on the lanes. Cancellations or reschedules must be done 24 hours before scheduled game time via confirmation e-mail; no later than 24-hours before game time. No alcohol; intoxicated participants won't be allowed to participate. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Axe Throw San Diego
As axe-throwing arenas are gaining popularity, Axe Throw San Diego is mixing up the trend with a medieval theme. Visitors step into the past as they hurl axes toward the bull's-eye, all while surrounded by medieval decor. The venue even boasts a Great Hall that's perfect for hosting competitive-minded private events.