Therapist conducts a treatment which in its roots reaches until 5,000 years ago and uses herbs and fruit pulps to help nourish the skin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 60-Minute Ayurvedic Facial with Face Massage
- 90-Minute Ayurvedic Facial with Face, Head and Neck Massage
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hour cancellation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ayurway Wellness
Ayurway Wellness looks back nearly 5,000 years to improve customers' health. Specialists at Ayurway use practices from the Ayurveda tradition, a tradition that originated in ancient India and is still practiced today throughout much of the subcontinent. The ancient tradition incorporates mixtures of herbs and oils that are believed to promote healing in conjunction with typical yoga and meditation.
At Ayurway Wellness, specialists perform massages and other treatments that incorporate the Ayurveda tradition. Here are a few of the services customers can choose:
- Ayurvedic Oil Massage: A warm blend of Ayurvedic oils is rubbed into the body. Specialists claim the oils can nourish the body, increase longevity, strengthen the immune system, and reduce fat.
- Shirodhara: A common Ayurvedic therapy where warm herbal tea is poured down the scalp. Ayurvedic tradition claims that Shirodhara can fix mood swings and anxiety, insomnia, relieve headaches, and improve short-term memory.
- Greeva Vasti: A hollowed out mound of dough is placed on the back of the neck as it holds a pool of warm oil. The oil aims to reduce neck strain, spinal issues, and tissue damage.