Exploring underwater gives you the chance to see something you’ve never seen, such as an exotic reef, a new species, or a penguin wearing a real tuxedo. Discover the unknown with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for a 90-minute Discover Scuba session for one (a $79.99 value)
- $55 for a 90-minute Discover Scuba session for two (a $159.98 value)
- $99 for a 90-minute Discover Scuba session for four (a $319.96 value)<p>
The introductory Discover Scuba session includes:
- Use of all necessary equipment
- 45 minutes of group classroom time and 45 minutes of group confined water time
- Dive training log and completion record
- Certificate of lesson completion (if all requirements are met)
- Coupons and shop discounts that amount to more than $400<p>
This class qualifies divers toward future open-water certification.<p>
The PADI-certified instructors at AZ Divers lead courses ranging from beginner and advanced open-water certification to more in-depth programs such as master diver, deep diver, underwater video and photography specialists, and professional shark imitator. Their philosophy is built around the notion that divers are always students, there is no benchmark for Scuba training, and students should endeavor to push their level of training higher and higher. Once certified, divers can stretch their new sea legs on diving excursions to exotic locales such as Catalina Island, Playa del Carmen, or San Carlos, Mexico through the academy’s partner and affiliate companies. Both of the Academy's locations rent, repair, and sell high-quality gear from reputable brands such as Sea Dive, Amphibious Outfitters, and H2Odyssey—all renewed every two years.