Lasers control hair growth without the need for primitive tactics such as shaving, waxing, or screaming at the hairs until they fall out. Save your voice with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $29 for one laser hair-removal treatment on a small or medium area (up to a $90 value)
- $59 for one laser hair-removal treatment on a large or extra-large area (up to a $310 value)
- $99 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $485 value)
- $149 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (a $485 value)
- $249 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (a $750 value)
- $349 for six laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $1,500 value)
Click here for a list of valid treatment areas.
Certified technicians oust unwanted body hair with the Candela GentleYAG laser, which is FDA-approved for all skin types. Technicians administer a spray of skin-cooling cryogen for optimal comfort before pulsing the laser, whose concentrated energy destroys the dark pigment housed in the deepest recesses of each follicle's heart. As a result, the laser works best with darker hair. The center recommends scheduling four to eight treatments every six weeks for the best results. Slight reddening or swelling may occur immediately after the treatment but should subside once skin realizes it is free from the wrath of the disposable razor.
AZ Laser Skin Rejuvenation Center
The state-certified medical-laser personnel at AZ Laser Skin Rejuvenation Center—which counts a board-certified doctor and registered nurse among its staff—use FDA-approved Candela GentleYag laser technology and dermal fillers in their quest to help beauty blossom and flourish. Laser hair- and vein-removal treatments reinvent the skin's appearance, and crystal microdermabrasion sweeps away dead skin cells to make room for the radiant complexion waiting just below. The staff also administers careful injections of Botox and Restylane to help fill in unflattering folds on the face or turn wrinkled raisins back into plums.