Choose from Six Options
- $13 for one day pass with gear ($22 value)
- $25 for two day passes, each with gear ($44 value)
- $49 for four day passes, each with gear ($88 value)
- $29 for one family day pass with gear ($50 value)
- $55 for two family day passes with gear ($100 value)
- $99 for four family day passes with gear ($200 value)
Day passes include full access to climbing, yoga, and exercise equipment.
AZ on the Rocks
Christened Best Family Entertainment Value in AZCentral.com’s Readers' Choice poll, AZ on the Rocks encourages beginners and seasoned climbers to higher levels of scaling skill with 14,000 square feet of ascendable terrain. They happily host birthday parties or freestyle-climbing sessions in their air-conditioned climbing facility, which houses 50 top ropes, a cave, and 2,800 square feet of bouldering. They also teach classes for adults and children and hold private lessons, which can grant clients access to the repelling platform. Additionally, AZ on the Rocks has a youth-climbing team, team-building programs, and full gym stacked with cardio machines, weight machines, free weights, and yoga which can be accessed via monthly memberships or day passes. At AZ on the Rocks, all participants must have a properly completed digital waiver form. For those under the age of 18 this must be completed by their own parent, no exceptions so birthday girls, boys, and belayers may brave indoor peaks for free on their day of special-suit wearing.