Come burn off some calories before you hit Cold Beers and Cheeseburgers
About This Deal
- All gear is included
- Indoor climbing
- Family pass includes 2 generations living in the same household (parents and children who live at home).
- Appropriate for all skill levels
- Younger than 18 must have a waiver and COVID survey signed by their own parent. No exceptions.
- Yoga and access to Ninja Warrior course is included
- See the menu with prices
Indoor Rock Climbing FAQs
- Is it safe? AZ on the Rocks takes safety very seriously. All participants watch an orientation video and then receive hands on instruction from a staff member. However, your safety is in your hands.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harnesses, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? AZ on the Rocks has climbing walls for every level of climber and for everyone. They have had climbers from 18 months to 88 years young. Climbing uses your legs and core much more than your arms.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? AZ on the Rock’s awesome staff will help guide you to your success and they have bouldering walls which are much shorter and don’t require ropes or harnesses.
About AZ on the Rocks
Christened Best Family Entertainment Value in AZCentral.com’s Readers' Choice poll, AZ on the Rocks encourages beginners and seasoned climbers to higher levels of scaling skill with 14,000 square feet of ascendable terrain. They happily host birthday parties or freestyle-climbing sessions in their air-conditioned climbing facility, which houses 50 top ropes, a cave, and 2,800 square feet of bouldering. They also teach classes for adults and children and hold private lessons, which can grant clients access to the rappelling platform. Additionally, AZ on the Rocks has a youth-climbing team, team-building programs, and full gym stacked with cardio machines, weight machines, free weights, and yoga which can be accessed via monthly memberships or day passes, If that's not enough for you, they have a Ninja Warrior rig that you can test your skills on. At AZ on the Rocks, all participants must have a properly completed digital waiver form, for those under the age of 18 this must be completed by their own parent-no exceptions. Guests have the opportunity of joining the birthday club. These birthday girls, boys, and belayers may brave indoor peaks for free on their day of special-suit wearing.